I blog about anything, essentially a random spew of consciousness. Now featuring 15% more sarcasm. Take seriously anything I write at your own risk to health and happiness.
Here’s how this blog works:
- I write stuff with little to no effort
- You all love it, considering it the best thing ever. You reblog, tweet, and share it.
- Oprah walks into my living room, showering me with cash, confetti, and unbridled power.
But I’d settle for just 1 and 2 because I have low standards and an embarrassingly small attention span. Just think, you just gave up a fraction of your life reading this.
Also find me here:
- “If it weren’t for Rachel Being Chatty, I would’ve never become the president of the United States.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “I didn’t know what a car was until I read RBC’s posts. I also didn’t know what love was. Now I know.” – Henry Ford
- “Who’s Rachel? Why are you in my house?” – Will Ferrell
- “It was only through Rachel’s laughter that I went on to conquer Asia. And I started putting my hand in my coat. Like this. See?” -Napoleon Bonaparte
- “RBC is a hot website. Pretty f**king hot.” – Queen Victoria